Are You Considering Vaginal Rejuvenation
Published on December 13, 2012 by David Shafer
Many women begin considering vaginal rejuvenation after childbirth, yet that isn’t the only reason why they may consider this surgery. Your New York plastic surgeon has performed vaginal rejuvenation surgeries on many different women. Below are 5 facts to help you become more knowledgeable of the procedure if you are considering it.
- Vaginal rejuvenation can be done in numerous ways. It depends on what it is wrong and what you would like enhanced.
- Vaginal rejuvenation is a great for those who would like to tighten the vaginal muscles, have enlarged labia’s, are self-conscious about that region of their body, or want the skin in that area to be tightened.
- This procedure can enhance your sex life and make you feel more desirable to others.
- The surgical steps taken will cause some discomfort and recovery time will be needed.
- You will need to avoid sexual intercourse or using tampons for 6 to 8 weeks after the procedure.
Are you considering vaginal rejuvenation but would still like to be more knowledgeable of what it entails? Contact your New York plastic surgeon for a consultation. They will thoroughly fill you in on the details of the surgery and even perform an evaluation