Conveniently located to serve New York City
What is Upneeq
Upneeq is the only FDA-approved prescription eyedrop for acquired ptosis (low-lying lids) that lifts your upper eyelids to open your eyes.
Are low-lying eyelids making your eyes look a little tired?
- You may have acquired ptosis.
- Acquired ptosis (low-lying lids) is a common medical condition that:
Can develop later in life and affects adults of all ages, but occurs more often with increased age. It usually occurs when the muscles in the eyelid are stretch and weaken, causing the upper eyelid to droop. It may be caused by other issues, such as cataract surgery, contact lens wear, or an underlying medical condition. It could also be a sign of a more serious medical condition.
What can Upneeq do for you?
- Lifts eyelid(s) quickly
- Most patients in clinical trials had a lift in their eyelids in as little as 2 hours
- 84% of patients had some form of improvement
- 74% of patients had more than a 50% improvement
- In one study, some patients saw a lift in their eyelids as fast as 5 minutes after the first dose
Upneeq is also safe and well-tolerated
In clinical trials, Upneeq was proven to be safe and effective when used as directed
Common side effects (seen in 1-5% of patients) included eye inflammation, eye redness, dry eye, blurred vision, instillation site pain, eye irritation, and headache