SkinMedica Products New York City
The combined philosophy of achieving natural looking, aesthetic results and that everyone deserves naturally radiant skin is the reason Dr. Shafer decided to introduce SkinMedica® at Shafer Plastic Surgery. SkinMedica® has dedicated years of research to formulating advanced skin care products that rejuvenate skin. In fact, the entire aesthetic product line is based on the science of the skin’s own healing abilities. As skin ages, elasticity decreases, lines appear and overall appearance is diminished. To counteract the effects of time, our skin care products contain restorative ingredients that work below the skin’s surface to regenerate the health of the skin.
TNS Essential Serum ®
- The all-in-one rejuvenating product
- Full-strength TNS Recovery Complex works synergistically with peptides to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and the overall tone and texture of skin
- Seven antioxidants fight free radical damage
- Specialty ingredients provide immediate visual smoothing
- Alpha-arbutin brightens the skin
TNS Recovery Complex ®
- Highest levels of patented growth factor blend (TNS®)
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes the appearance of age spots and dyspigmentation
- Enhance skin tone, texture and firmness
LYTERA® Skin Brightening Complex
Lytera is a simple and effective approach to skin brightening.
- Easy to use and apply
- Non-prescription, Hydroquinone-Free
- Reductions in visible dark spots with continued use
- Appropriate for all skin types
TNS Eye Repair™
- Growth factors and peptides work synergistically to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps reduce the appearance of dark circles
- Hydrates the fragile skin around the eyes
- Increases firmness
As seen on…
Scar Recovery Gel with Centelline™
- Helps support key aspects of scar formation to reveal smooth, clear skin
- Clinically tested to provide earlier and greater overall improvements in the appearance of scars
- Specialty key ingredients that are naturally-derived
- Soothing lightweight gel
- Easy application, just twice daily
- Three forms of vitamin A improves the appearance of fine lines and sun-damaged skin
- Enhances skin texture to renew and revitalize
- Sustained release formulation delivers vitamin A slowly to minimize irritation allowing nightly use
Size: 28.3 g / 1 Oz.
SkinMedica® GRASS Regimen
- G is for Growth Factors like Skin Medica’s “TNS Recovery Complex”
- R is for Retinol like Skin Medica’s “Retinol Complex .25 or .5”
- A is for Antioxidants like Skin Medica’s “C+E Complex”
- S is for specialty product like “Lytera Skin Brightening Complex” or ” HA5 Hydrator”
- S is for SPF
Redness Relief CalmPlex™
“Treatment moisturizer for all skin types clinically shown to reduce visible redness with initial results seen in as early as two weeks. Non-comedogenic, helps support skin’s barrier and leaves skin looking radiant.”
Size: 45 g / 1.6 Oz.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural, “water-loving” substance found in the skin—acting as your body’s natural hydrator. HA holds in moisture, keeping skin healthy, resilient, and supple. With age, the amount of HA in the skin decreases, diminishing your skin’s ability to remain hydrated. Between the ages of 40-50, your skin has lost 50% of the HA it had at age 20.
1. BASELINE VS. 4 WEEKS
59‑year‑old female. Significantly improves overall skin appearance. Decreases the appearance of tactile roughness, fine lines, and wrinkles.
2.BASELINE VS. 8 WEEKS
50‑year‑old female. Continues to replenish the skin’s own HA and supports the skin’s inherent ability to retain hydration, while rejuvenating skin texture and radiance.