Conveniently located to serve New York City
The Stellar M22™ is a powerful modular multi-application platform, inspired by the brightest constellation in the sky. It enables you to safely and effectively treat different indications in different skin types, age, and gender, without the need for disposables. The Stellar M22 is one of the most advanced, intelligent skincare innovations in this universe or any other. With four technologies in one platform, you can treat over 30 skin conditions and hair removal. Stellar M22 is fully upgradable, giving you infinite possibilities!
What Skin Conditions can it treat?
- Vascular Lesions – Non-invasive treatment for Leg Veins, Facial Veins, Broken Capillaries, Rosacea and redness.
- Acne – A gentle IPL treatment that addresses both the p.acnes bacteria, as well as the pigmentation and rednesss of the skin.
- Textural Treatments – Fractional skin rejuvenation solution to improve skin texture.
- Pigmentation & Tattoos – Non-invasive treatment to reduce unwanted pigmentation and tattoos.
- Photofractional™ – Sequential treatment of IPL and ResurFX™ for both skin texture and tone, for overall improved skin appearance.
One modular system. A galaxy of treatments
- Treats Acne, Rosacea, Pigmented and Vascular Lesions. Also reduce age spots through photrejuvenation.
- Optimal Pulse Technology (OPT®) controls pulse shape and length.
- Multiple Sequential Pulsing (MSP™) enables a safer procedure while cooling between pulses.
- 9 ExpertFilters™, changeable in seconds.
- 3 SapphireCool™ lightguides for patient comfort through continuous contact cooling.
- The only true fractional non-ablative technology.
- State-of-the-art CoolScan™ scanner with continuous contact cooling for increased patient comfort.
- Choose from over 600 combinations of area shape, size and density for optimal treatment, whether a single lesion or the whole face.
- Easy visibility of the treatment area through the SapphireCool™ Tip window.
- Multiple Sequential Pulsing (MSP™) allows cooling between pulses. Reducing risk of skin damage when treating Vascular Lesions: the series of sub-pulses enables deeper penetration and an overall longer pulse duration, which is crucial during treatment.
- 3 SapphireCool™ lightguides, changeable in seconds, for patient comfort through continuous contact cooling.
- Homogenous ‘Top Hat’ beam profile for enhanced treatment safety and efficacy.
- Single head for all Q-Switched applications.
- 7 spot sizes for customized treatments.