Conveniently located to serve New York City
THE Glacial Rx DIFFERENCE
Glacial Rx is the first and only treatment that uses CryomodulationTM to effectively and comfortably improve the appearance of skin conditions such as age spots and address redness or inflammation.
THE BEAUTY OF CRYOMODULATION™
Cryomodulation is a multi-modal cooling technology that harnesses the power of cold to break the inflammation cycle and normalize melanin production.
- ANTI-INFLAMMAGING: The dispersed cooling addresses general skin concerns by suppressing pro-inflammatory mediators and increasing anti-inflammatory mediators.
- SPOTLESS SKIN: The precise, controlled cooling impairs melanin transfer into skin cells, accelerates exfoliation and normalizes melanin production revealing brighter, more radiant skin
On the day of your treatment:
- Clean your skin prior to your appointment (ie: no makeup, etc)
- Wear a collarless shirt
COOL Small cold plate is applied to each spot for about 15 seconds. No numbing agents are needed.
CALM Cooling handpiece reduces redness and puffiness as it gently moves across your face, clearing the way for skin to better absorb potent topicals containing clinically proven actives PROTECT Serums containing protective antioxidants and brightening agents are applied to shield skin from environmental aggressors
Potential Skin Reactions
- Crusting or flaking (dry exfoliated skin)
- Mild tenderness/soreness
- Transient localized numbing
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation/ transient darkening
- Transient lightening of skin
- Blister formation
- Transient redness and sensitivity
- Skin sensitivity to sun exposure
- Mild skin irritation
- Temporary skin dryness
- Temporary skin purging/ acne breakout
Schedule a Consultation
It’s always best to consult with a skilled medical professional before you try any kinds of new cosmetic treatments. Arrange a helpful consultation with our staff by getting in contact with our office. During your consultation, you will be able to look at before-and-after photos and ask any questions that you may have.