Revitalize Your Skin with a HydraFacial Treatment
With age, our skin loses its elasticity and ends up with wrinkles, creases, irregular pigmentation, and perpetual flakiness. Dehydrated and wrinkled skin not only looks lifeless and dull, it also adds on a couple years to your appearance.
While there are a number of plastic surgery procedures that are used for treating age-related skin problems, there are several people who shy away from going under the knife. Luckily for these people, there is a state-of-the-art procedure known as the HydraFacial treatment that has been proven to produce excellent results, revitalizing the skin and restoring its youthful radiance.
What Is the HydraFacial Treatment?
With a combination of skin-rejuvenating techniques such as exfoliation, extraction, nutrient delivery, and removal of dead skin cells, the HydraFacial treatment is as a revolutionary breakthrough in the world of aesthetic revitalization.
This non-invasive multi-step treatment incorporates the benefits of hydradermabrasion, chemical peeling, automated extractions, and skin replenishment using a host of vital nutrients, including hyaluronic acid, peptides, and antioxidants.
The first step includes exfoliation of the skin using a special serum that loosens the clogged dirt, oil, dead skin cells, and all other impurities that might have collected on the treatment area. This prepares your skin for the next step, which involves use of salicylic and glycolic acids to peel off the upper epidermis without causing blisters or scales. The dull outer layer and the exfoliated contaminants are then eliminated from the treatment site using a suction system.
Next, a chemical boost procedure is performed to introduce essential compounds with antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins into the skin to address the specific issues of the individual. These compounds not only replenish your skin’s natural demand for nutrients but also cause its revitalization from within. While the nutrients help get rid of any pigmentation or wrinkling of the skin, the antioxidants provide long-lasting protection against further sun or age-related damage.
Who Should Come In for the HydraFacial Treatment?
The HydraFacial treatment is a boon for people who wish to address many skin-related problems, including:
• Wrinkles and fine lines
• Lack of skin resilience and loss of elasticity
• Skin texture and tone irregularities
• Sun damage and age-related pigmentation
• Oily or congested skin
• Large pores
What Are the Benefits of the HydraFacial Treatment?
• Since there is no downtime or discomfort involved in the procedure, you can resume your regular activities soon after the session.
• The treatment takes merely half an hour to perform and is perfect for individuals with lack of spare time.
• The results are visible soon after the first session of the procedure.
• The HydraFacial treatment is ideal for all skin types, even for individuals who have extremely sensitive skin.
• Since the treatment does not involve any surgery, there is no risk of any post-operative complications.
• The HydraFacial treatment has been proven to be highly effective in fixing specific skin issues with impressive results.
Set Up an Appointment
The benefits of the HydraFacial treatment can be yours – contact us today and set up your consultation. With the help of Dr. David Shafer, a double-board-certified plastic surgeon, your skin can be healed and beautiful again.