BELOTERO® New York City
BELOTERO® injectable gel is a prescription injection that is used to temporarily smooth out and fill in moderate-to-severe nasolabial folds as well as other moderate-to-severe etched-in lines and wrinkles around your lips and mouth. Great to fill in lines and wrinkles under eyes and for camouflaging dark circles.
Clinically proven safe and effective, BELOTERO:
- Helps smooth moderate-to-severe etched-in facial lines and wrinkles
- Feels natural to the touch
- Maintains normal movement and facial expressions
- Is a quick, easy treatment that provides immediate, noticeable results
- Requires little to no downtime
“For dark circles, I recommend a multi-modality treatment,” says Dr. David Shafer, MD, FACS, a NYC-based plastic surgeon. “From the inside, you want to replace the volume that you lose with aging,” Dr. Shafer explains. If you notice a hollow-looking “trough” underneath your eyes, you’ve probably had some volume loss, and that’s what’s causing a dark, sunken appearance.
The solution? “We can use fillers for that,” Dr. Shafer says. A hyaluronic acid filler, such as Juvéderm or Restylane, will be able to fill in the area so that it becomes even with the surrounding areas of skin again.