Intimate area bleaching treatment and home care creme allow you to create a more uniform color of the vaginal/anal area, under arms, and areola. Specifically designed to be safe to use in intimate areas. Men and women are inquiring about the latest trend so you shouldn’t feel uneasy about looking for solutions to help bolster your confidence.
- Brightens bikini, vaginal, anal and underarm area.
- Razor bumps
- Ingrown hairs
- Elbow/knee texture
- Hydroquinone Free
- Specifically Formulated Intimate Bleaching (Provided to you at your first visit)
- Medical Grade Chemical Peel (For Men and Women)
- No waxing or laser hair removal.
- Menstrual cycle (appointment can be made five days prior or after cycle.)
- No Pregnant or lactating women.
- No open sores or lesions.
- If history of Herpes Simplex viral infections a prescription antiviral medication is required 3 days prior to the procedure and 5 days post.
- This is a very common procedure at our office. Please feel comfortable to reach out to our staff by phone or email to discuss details regarding this procedure.
To learn more about Intimate Bleaching, read this article on cosmopolitan.com
Originally found Dr. Shafer through real self . His reputation is amazing I’ve been researching him for the past two years and he Seems to do absolutely amazing work