Pico Way and Pico Resolve
What can you treat with PicoWay?
- All Tattoo Colors & Types
- Pigmented Lesions
- Skin Irregularities & Signs of Aging
What will your patientsexperience?
- Better results in few treatments for different skin types
- Fast results, ultra-fast delivery of concentrated, high-power energy
- Minimal risk, minimal discomfort
- Tattoo removal of all colors
- Brown spots
- Freckles (Solar lentigines)
- Age spots
- Seborrheic keratosis
- Nevus of Ota
- Brown spots face, neck, chest and hands
“For dark circles, I recommend a multi-modality treatment,” says Dr. David Shafer, MD, FACS, a NYC-based plastic surgeon. “From the inside, you want to replace the volume that you lose with aging,” Dr. Shafer explains. If you notice a hollow-looking “trough” underneath your eyes, you’ve probably had some volume loss, and that’s what’s causing a dark, sunken appearance.
The solution? “We can use fillers for that,” Dr. Shafer says. A hyaluronic acid filler, such as Juvéderm or Restylane, will be able to fill in the area so that it becomes even with the surrounding areas of skin again.